BWs Vintage Collectibles

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Don't forget this little secret for Cyber Monday or anyday...

It's always Cyber Monday for me, or it's always Cyber Tuesday, Cyber Wednesday, etc.  A day doesn't go by without me blogging or commenting, advertising or twittering and even buying....I am ready for the huge onslaught of gift buyers and collectors adding to their collections, I am always ready, being a Cyber Monday or a Tired Tuesday.....here's a little secret I  want you to know...MAKE OFFERS to the small business selling online...like myself.
Before the weekend started, I was receiving "offers".  Because I am in the business to support my hobby of collecting Vintage glass, I must flip other items to sell.  Plain and simple.  I am not making a million dollars and I don't have a large power seller status, but I do want to make a sale, I am likely to counteroffer and then we settle with one more offer. Personally, I counter only once. When I first started to sell online and share my Vintage finds, I would forget to add the "make offer" status to every listing.....the smart buyers take the time, even if it is not in my listing, to send me an email and make an offer.  I am very glad they do as I am most likely to make a sale because they have set the price.  When I list, I can only make my best guess at what it might sell for, if someone comes along who says, "I would like that item but will only pay......." I am most likely to calculate my price out and let the item go.  *******SO, buyers remember: if you see something in a virtual store, anywhere, but especially Ebay, if there is an item you like but is much too high or the shipping is inordinate go ahead and MAKE THAT OFFER- it just might work!!  Sometime's those shipping calculations are guesstimates...again, MAKE ON OFFER to the seller....ask them to recalculate the price for your personal shipment....a credible seller should be able to do this for you and give you a solid price.  Sellers like myself, refund any shipping overcharges beyond the handling...regularly.  So, don't be afraid to MAKE OFFERS for both items and shipping to sellers.  Folks like myself depend on folks like you, good, honest, hard working, old fashioned bargain hunters...just like me...if I pay it forward to help you...someone will do the same for me....so, the secret is::::::on CYBER MONDAY and beyond...TRY TO MAKE AN OFFER and remember to have fun along the way....-=brenda  BWs Vintage Collectibles

http://stores.ebay.com/bws-vintage-collectibles




No comments:

Post a Comment