BWs Vintage Collectibles

Saturday, December 1, 2012

What Chocolate Covered Cherries Look Like In Las Vegas

Well, it's that time of year again, somewhere between thinking of our loved ones to thinking of ourselves!  I had a plan.  I really did.  The plan sat on my credenza for at least 1 week. I can honestly say I gave it my best.  BUT after a few trips to the local box super store and walking away from the goodies placed to the center, to my left, and to my right....and my strategic planning to put "Good Eats" on my Pinterest instead of my mouth.....I broke down.  So, this is what chocolate covered cherries look like in my house today:



Suffice it to say, this Christmas gift has been replaced.  

and I hope my mother doesn't read this blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buy early, items are exiting the building as fast as I can put them in a listing, new today:  a Sirius Satellite Radio, new in box, neighbor moving sale


and a Router by Netgear:
Wireless N 300 WNR2000


The couple next door said they used this for about 6 months and is in perfect shape.  I guarantee 100% item for defects, so you cannot lose!

Here's the storefront to my virtual store:


These two items will be listed in a few minutes....but for now, go ahead and browse the various departments for items all on 5% sale....except one item....
is on a 15% sale, can you find it?

Sunday evening starts a 10% sale...so, keep me on your favorites list!

Happy Holidays, wish me luck on the candy canes decorating the tree........
-=Brenda
BWs Vintage Collectibles


No comments:

Post a Comment