BWs Vintage Collectibles

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Birth Of Prince William Plate 1982 Bone China Crown Staffs

Birth Of Prince William Plate 1982 Bone China Crown Staffs
Just a short note as I was cruising my selling neighborhood friends and their stores, I came across this collector's plate, notice the blue sapphire ring on Diana's hand.  It is now on Kate's hand...I love this picture.

http://www.antiquesandteacups.com/Birth-Of-Prince-William-Plate-1982-Bone-China-Crown-Staffs_p_1420.html

Items are selling fast for the holidays in my store....all items are on discounts at various levels for quick sell and 1 day handling, overnight shipping is available, just email for details...enjoy shopping with an honest and creditable seller.  All items are hand picked, hand washed, singularly inspected before listing....
BWs Vintage Collectibles
-=brenda

stores.ebay.com/BWs-Vintage-Collectibles



No comments:

Post a Comment