BWs Vintage Collectibles

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gaza Strip Information Opinion out of Las Vegas


I wanted to understand what is going on with the Gaza strip.

It's complicated but I found a good source and it is unbiased.


Also, after studying the old Testament, I can see the religious aspects are also folded into the mess.

Every few years the middle east explodes and the rest of the world goes in and makes them sign a new settlement or treaty or agreement.  
They shake hands and go play nicely for just a few years...only minimal strikes....when the UN isn't looking.....

I have no opinion on who is right or wrong.  I am only saddened for the children who didn't ask to be there or to stay after they were born.....

As a parent, I cannot understand how any person or parent cannot get on their feet and walk away, protecting their families from this continual fighting and slaughter.  I would walk away with a blanket in the middle of the night and do anything I could to leave this area far before fighting would be at my door.....

I wanted to pass this along to you all, in case you listen to the news or media to have an understanding of the history involved and how it relates to the current war zone.

Take care everyone...
-=brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment