BWs Vintage Collectibles

Monday, November 19, 2012

Paying it Forward, Las Vegas Style...lol

This weekend, while winding my way through the streets in Henderson, getting lost time and again as the estate sale signs were wind blown and were mixed up with LAST WEEKEND's signs.....I noticed something vaguely familiar in my rear view mirror...a Cadillac...a black one....hhhhmmmm I wondered, it was following me!!! It did look familiar....As I turned a 3 pt turnabout, the fellow in the car behind me did it too!!!  Well, "...at least there was someone in this world dumber than me..."at least I wasn't the one FOLLOWING....I was leading, and somehow that put me above this guy who was intently following me.  As I finally found the sale, I parked far off because I felt I needed exercise...(later changing my mind)....I swooped up my toy poodle Peaches (big mistake taking her with me, she's so fat I almost killed myself trying to hold her for my leisurely walk-about) and proceeded to walk over to the sale.  I had forgotten about the Cadillac for the time being....but as I was trying to look strong and confident holding Peaches (she was gaining weight as I held her) ....THAT GUY walked in behind me...and stayed there.  THAT GUY...he was THAT SAME GUY that ripped the Hot Wheels out from under me about 2 months ago.....he was following me around another estate sale and when I came upon the Hot Wheels, he actually ripped them out from under me.....HE WAS THAT GUY...THAT GUY....where'd he come from ? I wondered....so, even though Peaches was like 50 lbs by then and squirming....I conducted my walk-about SLOWER.  THAT GUY just stayed right by me....so, I did what any red blooded middle-aged baby boomer woman born in Alaska would do.....I started to comment on every little thing as if I was going to buy....lol....what a dummy....he picked up stuff that was pure junk, nothing Vintage....and then....I walked about all that same stuff twice......yep.....even though Peaches was squirming and I was trying to be calm and cool...... THAT GUY was trying to one up me and trying to be patient...but he was trying to swipe stuff cause my hands were full of poodle.....lol....dummy.   (By that time both Peaches and I were really not liking each other)....so, eventually I walked back to the car....and then I noticed IT.....the Caddy following me....IT BELONGED TO THAT GUY......oh brother.....I laughed and got a good kick out of it....and boy, did I score with that estate sale...didn't buy anything but I sure had fun.  

stores.ebay.com/BWs-Vintage-Collectibles


At auction this week, Thanksgiving Week....
starts under $10
Never been opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment