BWs Vintage Collectibles

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's SO HOT in Las Vegas. WHEW.


Whew and Wow, it's hot in the Las Vegas valley this week. Pretty normal though.  While at the post office yesterday mailing a Priority package to a buyer, I met a very nice lady and we talked for quite a while....in the shade.....we were comparing heat indexes.  My idea of hot in the car was when my fingertips burned when I put my hands on the steering wheel of my car....her idea of hot was when people stopped moving around.  I showed her my fingertips...she offered hand lotion to me, being as the little bottle was almost empty, I declined.  It's a perfect time of year to open a store in Ebay, BWs Vintage Collectibles.  My newest venue for Vintage and Mid-century estate collectibles.  Here's the new link!

stores.ebay.com/bwsvintagecollectibles

  I attribute the opening of the new Ebay store to my dear Kansas friend, Bonnie, whom I met while purchasing on Ebay, but more importantly, she lives within 70 miles of my ancestry roots.  She is like family to me, I met her this May, and she is a great lady, working at an auction estate company, she is so knowledgeable of many things...but she is also a great mom.....!  She is definitely a 100% seller for many years and you should see what she is selling!

stores.ebay.com/bjskitchenplus

I will eventually get all of my Vintage and Mid-Century inventory listed on stores.ebay.com/bwsvintagecollectibles  even if I am sweating to do it, pardon the pun.....but right now, I am in over my ears with changing venues and heat indexes over the top....a nice resort style swimming pool might be the ticket today.....my vintage style body probably won't fit in a swim suit though.....maybe I"ll go when it gets dark..........  with a glass of wine.  I always fit better into a swimsuit after I've had some wine...I'll fill ya in on the details...or not.....-=brenda

http://stores.ebay.com/BWs-Vintage-Collectibles/_i.html?_nkw=bears&submit=Search&_sid=179616923


No comments:

Post a Comment