BWs Vintage Collectibles

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hard Rock Living it up Las Vegas

I wrote a blog last week about my kids (all grown but always have the same name, "kids") having a great time on the Strip.  Being local does have it's advantages!!!   It is so great to just drive 15 minutes and be in the middle of all the excitement.  I can see the strip from where I live, and every time I head to the post office, to the grocery store, or to Boulder City.  It is so great to go out Saturdays to the various Estate Sales and Moving sales and have the Strip in the background.  I'll have to show you some of my finds, but before I do that, check out (one of) the pools in the Hard Rock, Las Vegas.  My daughter snapped this pic a few days a go, in August.  Isn't it great?  And the room?  GREAT.  Only $79 a night, I missed the $49 special....darn.


Pre-drank Hard Rock Cafe Chicago Hurricane Glass, 24 oz.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170898369293&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_732wt_1037

Get ready for Christmas ...buy early for the best selections!   Beagle....by Build A Bear, SHE has 5 sayings when you squeeze a front paw!!



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170898319817&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_523wt_1037




http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170892994232&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_900wt_1037

"Letters to Santa" Harley Rider

For more great finds to help you start your shopping!!!!

BWs Vintage Collectibles
stores.ebay.com/BWs-vintage-collectibles


No comments:

Post a Comment