BWs Vintage Collectibles

Monday, May 21, 2012

Las Vegas and Vintage Small Collectibles

Good day.  Las Vegas is a great city, full of lights, action, and relaxation.  The past history of the Valley lends itself a vintage flavor, a mystic aurora, and abides within many a photo album as a wild west town, a mafia shadowed sin city, and a City where secrets stay secret.  "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".  I happen to live in Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas.  My collectibles, BWs Recollections, come from estate sales and homes of the dearly beloved passed, often times their entire life is displayed as a living museum, in my opinion.  Items were originally collected brought a memory to a by-gone era or year; often they were kept due to someone's sensitivity and heartfelt savoring of a special day...but all in the past.  My hobby, since 1982, has been to search for small collectibles which would tell a story of their own, if they could.  I adore every piece I acquire, often cleaning it and keeping it in a personal collection before moving it on to others.  I also share my hobby with others, at a low price or wholesale (some would say) through my webstore located at www.webstore.com/~bwsrecollections.  Sometimes I rotate my items through Ebay, but all too often Ebay fees are so high, I refuse to sell my goodies so that it is hard for someone to decide between milk on their table or a collective.  Las Vegas is full of vintage, Presley, the Rat Pack, and many more.....but I gather my items from the past and put them on display and for sale so everyone may own a piece of history or someone's life whom had lived in Las Vegas.  A few of my items:  Rosenthal Krister KPM132 salt dips, bread and butter plates, demitasse cups, coffee cups, Corelle Callaway Dinner plates and salad plates, Myott Staffordshire Forget Me Not Cream Blue floral coffee cups and dessert dishes, Finlandia Blue Coffee Cups, Vintage Fenton Silver Crest Comport, Fenton Milk Glass Comport, Indiana Glass, Federal Glass, Stoneware,  and much much more.  Come visit, for regular updates, you can follow me on facebook as well:
https://www.facebook.com/BWsRecollections

https://www.webstore.com/~bwsrecollections


PMR Rambler Rose (2) Dinner Plates Jaeger & Co Bavaria Germany 101/4"

Golden Bantam -5 Saucers by Narumi 5 1/2" Occupied Japan 


Platinum Garland -4 Soup Bowls 7 3/4" Harmony House Sears ca 1959

Come visit and experience the aura of the Las Vegas historic past.







No comments:

Post a Comment